- 2004-2007 Linguistics - University of Sao Paulo
- 2007 Newborn and Multiples Care – UNIRE Brazil
- 2008 Certified Nurse Assistant – College of Southern NV
- 2008-Current Basic Life Support/CPR Provider – American Heart Association
- 2013 Newborn Care Specialist Trained - Multiple Blessings
- 2013 DONA International – Trained Birth Doula
- 2014-Current Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
- 2014 Integrating Acupressure into Doula Practice Labor + Postpartum – Nicholas Olow
- 2014-2016 Sisters Circle Midwifery Skills – WRM
- 2014 Miscellaneous workshops in Herbalism, Aromatherapy, Suturing and Phlebotomy
- 2014 Homeopathy First-Aid & Acute Care Study Group – NCH Guide/Liz Kerby
- 2014 Charting for Midwives / Preparing for Legislation / Preceptor-Apprentice Relationships - NARM
- 2015 Sacred PP, Sacred Belly Bind and Sealing Ceremony
- 2015 Certified Placenta Specialist – IPPA
- 2015-Current Bloodborne Pathogens & Infection Control For Placenta Encapsulators – Biologix
- 2015-Current Food Handler Safety Training Card - SNVHD
- 2015 Certified Labor Doula - WRM
- 2015 Bereavement Doula Trained – Stillbirthday
- 2016 Postpartum Doula Trained – Prodoula
- 2017 Spinning Babies Trained
- 2017 Bleeding through pregnancy – NetCE Course 93251
- 2017 Stick 'Em Up IV Therapy – Tender Beginnings Birth Services
- 2017 Intrapartum Fetal Assessment for Midwives – Lynn Arnold
- 2018 Certified Advanced Doula/Monitrice – WRM
- 2018 Child Growth Assessment Facilitator - WHO/CDC
- 2018 Watch Me! Celebrating Milestones and Sharing Concerns - CDC
- 2018 Community Health Worker - NV Dept Health and Human Services
- 2018 Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening – University of VA
- 2018 Newborn Dried Blood-Spot Screening – University of VA
- 2018 Culturally Competent Nursing Care: A Cornerstone of Caring – RN.com
- 2017 - 2019 Midwifery Apprenticeship
-2020 Breech Without Borders
French (basic notions)
Foster home for abused and neglected children
-Creche Maria de Nazare
Daycare center for low income families
2010 - present
2010 - present
-Well Rounded Momma
Affiliated Certified Advanced Doula (Monitrice), Certified Placenta Specialist, Midwife.
Assisting mothers during water birth, home birth, hospital birth, VBAC, induction and c-section (recovery room assistance with breastfeeding) as a Independent Contractor Labor Doula/Monitrice.
Prepared placenta products according to client request as a Placenta Specialist. Part of a rotation of 4 Specialists total.
During my midwifery apprenticeship my duties were assisting during prenatal appointments, filling lab paperwork/referrals, preparing/cleaning room for examination/lab work, performing examinations under supervision, attending and assisting in all aspects of homebirth, performing newborn screenings, newborn hearing screenings, lactation and postpartum support. Have attended over 80 births as a student midwife from August 2017 - August 2019.
Recently obtained certifications as a Community Health Worker and Growth Assessment Facilitator to perform Baby Well Assessments (measuring, weighting, charting and milestones) for infants from 0-24 months.
Newborn Care Specialist
Newborn twins. 5 days/week. Perform all duties related to infant care, assisted family to structure a healthy eat, activity and sleep daily routine, cleaning and sanitizing bottles. One of the babies has moderate-severe acid reflux and eczema.
Primarily hired as birth Doula for the birth of twin boy and girl. Family needed additional assistance as a postpartum Doula assisting mother at the hospital for 2 nights after birth and later for 3 more weeks at home at night time. Assisted mother and babies with breastfeeding, supplementation, biliblanket care, cleaning up kitchen, cleaning up and sanitizing pump parts and baby bottles. During my on-duty time I assisted in changing babies diapers, giving babies to mom and later placing babies in crib so mother would not need to get up from bed and tend to babies while recovering from surgery. Assisted mother with keeping her hydrated with water or tea during night feeds and prepared her breakfast in the morning. In addition to regular postpartum duties, used acupressure techniques and essential oils for relaxation and for low milk supply. Performed and taught mother how to do Bengkung Belly Bind wrap for abdominal and back support after 2 weeks of c-section.
Full term baby girl. Job was 1 week long, breastfeeding assistance and baby care instructions such as feeding, burping, changing diapers, establishing a healthy day and night time routine, bathing, cord stump care, etc. Assisted mother with postpartum discomforts using acupressure techniques for sacrum/lower back pain and essential oils to assist mother in establishing a good breast milk supply. Performed and taught mother how to do Bengkung Belly Bind wrap for abdominal and back support.
Full term baby girl, c-section mother. Job 2 weeks long, breastfeeding assistance and baby care instructions.
Prepared meals for mother, laundry assistance, drove to appointments.
Newborn Care Specialist.
Newborn Twin Boys. 6 nights/week, breastfeeding assistance and sleep training.
Assistance with foremilk/hindmilk imbalance, jaundice, moderate reflux (one of the babies) and circumcision care.
Full Time, Full Charge Nanny/NCS and Assistant.
Ages of children upon hire: 1 year old and newborn
Occasional Basis/ Overnight Newborn (preemie) Care
Age of child: 5 months old (adjusted age 3 months old)
Full Time Nanny
Ages of children upon hire: 2, 3 and 8 month old
Ages of children upon hire: 3 years old (Autistic) and 4 month old
Occasional Basis - after office hours/ Overnight Newborn Care
Ages of children upon hire: newborns to 10 yrs old
Offered discount rates for military families
Occasional Basis/ Overnight Newborn Care
Age of child upon hire: 7 weeks old
Full Time Nanny and Estate Manager
Ages of children upon hire: 13, 8 and 3 yrs old, newborn after 6 months of employment
Au Pair/Newborn Care Specialist
Ages of children upon hire: Newborn Preemie Twins